Monday 25 July 2011

Amy's Mom: Her Death Was 'Only a Matter of Time'

Filed under: Amy Winehouse, RIP Amy Winehouse

Many people believed Amy Winehouse's hard partying ways would lead to her early death ... including her own mother.

0724_amy_winehouse_mother_janis_getty_bn
Janis Winehouse told The Daily Mirror today she believed Amy's death was "only a matter of time" -- this after seeing her just the day before. She told the paper, "She seemed out of it. But her passing so suddenly still hasn’t hit me."

She said Amy told her she loved her as they parted company on Friday, saying, "They are the words I will always treasure ... I'm glad I saw her when I did."

Permalink

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/24/amy-winehouse-dead-dies-mother-janis-london-apartment/

John Barrymore Warren Beatty Bonnie Bedelia Pat Benatar Tony Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment