Friday 29 July 2011

Meat Loaf Faints At Pittsburgh Concert

Filed under: Nurse!, Music, Meatloaf, Exclusive

072911_meatloaf_long_still

Scary moment at a Meat Loaf concert in Pittsburgh last night -- when Meat Loaf collapsed on stage ... and medics rushed to his aid. But this story has a happy ending.

After a short time on his back, Mr. Loaf actually got up ... regained his composure ... and FINISHED THE SHOW!

A short time later, during a performance of "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" -- Meat explained everything that went wrong last night:

"I f**king fainted. I have asthma ... I can't breathe ... and then ... oh wait, I forgot ... I got poked by a pin and bled half to death ... and then I got slapped in the face and my tooth is loose."

Helluva night.

Permalink

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/29/meat-loaf-faints-passes-out-pittsburgh-concert-show-medical-condition/

Irving Berlin Joey Bishop Robert Blake Jon Bon jovi Bono

No comments:

Post a Comment