Monday 30 January 2012

Frank Skinner to become father at 55

Co-presenter Alan Cochrane rushed to congratulate the star but asked: "Are you paranoid of any jokes you've made about ageing fathers in the past?"

Skinner ? who topped the charts with England football team anthem Three Lions ? responded: "David Jason ? wasn't he 67? The way I'm seeing it is that I probably won't have to deal with those difficult teenage years.

"I've already made certain pledges. It means I'll be up for the show a lot earlier and things like that and what I'm saying to the listeners is ? get knitting."

Skinner did not say when the baby is due.

Source: http://telegraph.feedsportal.com/c/32726/f/568374/s/1c35c39d/l/0L0Stelegraph0O0Cnews0Ccelebritynews0C90A4630A0A0CFrank0ESkinner0Eto0Ebecome0Efather0Eat0E550Bhtml/story01.htm

Madonna Lee Majors Karl Malden Jayne Mansfield Fredric March

No comments:

Post a Comment