Friday 27 January 2012

Vanessa Paradis on Johnny Depp split: 'In the winter I separate, in the summer I marry'

The actress, who did not refer to Depp by name, claimed she did not believe in marriage or soul mates because "if you lose your soul mate everything is done for".

She went on: "Cafe De Flore speaks of love, its joys, its pains and its dramas ? to love and to lose. This story upset me, I was upside-down, in the depths of myself."

She added: "The idea of a soulmate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about it in a movie or a song, but in reality, I find it scary."

Depp, who used to spend a great deal of time in France, either in Paris or at the couple's farmhouse near St Tropez, will travel to New Mexico next month to start filming his new movie, The Lone Ranger.

Source: http://telegraph.feedsportal.com/c/32726/f/568374/s/1c16af53/l/0L0Stelegraph0O0Cnews0Ccelebritynews0C90A349910CVanessa0EParadis0Eon0EJohnny0EDepp0Esplit0EIn0Ethe0Ewinter0EI0Eseparate0Ein0Ethe0Esummer0EI0Emarry0Bhtml/story01.htm

Michael Landon Stan Laurel Piper Laurie Steve Lawrence Bruce Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment